SKSA Youth Baseball » SuperStars Baseball
Welcome to the Home of Spring-Klein SuperStars Baseball
The Spring-Klein SuperStars Baseball Program is for our baseball players ages 5-18 with special physical, emotional, or mental challenges. We want to encourage everyone to come out and cheer on these players when they play.
SuperStars teams will typically play 1 day/game per week on a standing schedule. There will be 2 games on gameday, one at 6:30PM and one at 7:15PM. SKSA recruits "Buddy Teams" to help assist the SuperStars in the field during their games. We will have one "Buddy Team" per game. Teams that help participate in this program always receive much more out of it than they ever expected.
SuperStars Baseball Information and Updates
SuperStars Photo Gallery
Check out the all SKSA SuperStars Photo Gallery! See the SuperStars in action in their games and events. SKSA SuperStars Photo Gallery
Instructions for Buddy Teams
- Dress in your Spring-Klein team uniform
- There will be one game at 6:30PM and one at 7:15PM
- Arrive at 6:15 PM - 15 minutes before game time for instructions with the Superstars coaches
- Plan to have a minimum of 8-10 players there to help, along with a minimum of 1 coach or adult
- Buddy teams have no need for gloves, bats or balls
- Bring a warm heart, a desire to help, encourage, and cheer on these players
- To be considered for a Buddy Team please email the coordinator at email@example.com
General Baseball News and Updates
URGENT! Please Read:
Metro Equipment Turn-in - Posted on 12 June 2013
|The final equipment turn-in for Metro teams will be
on Thursday, June 13th, from 7-9pm at the Rothwood
equipment room. Read more >>
SuperStars Baseball League Coordinators
Coordinators are assigned to assist with management of each age group. If you have any questions regarding your player or team, or any issues please contact your designated league coordinator first. The coordinators review questions and issues and will escalate to the executive baseball board as required.
The executive board member contact information is available HERE.