Volunteer Opportunities and Information
SKSA is a volunteer based organization and we are always seeking individuals to help us with a wide variety of roles and responsibilities. We want to encourage you to take an active role towards improving your child's baseball experience by serving in whatever league role you feel comfortable.
If you have special skills and you are willing to share them, then what better way to do so than by serving the youth of your community. We assure you it will be a rewarding opportunity. We welcome all volunteers regardless of how much you are able to contribute. Our kids need your help.
Please send inquiries your volunteer inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will find the right opportunity for you.
Spring-Klein Baseball Board
The Spring-Klein Executive Baseball Board is seeking qualified applicants as League Coordinators. Our League Coordinators are General Board Members and they are charged with the responsibility of managing and coordinating their individual age groups. Coordinators need to have good communication skills and must be responsive to inquiries from parents. Coordinators are also responsible for escalation of issues to the attention of the Baseball Board as appropriate.
Managers & Assistant Coaches
Each team will need a manager and assistant coaches to help develop the players. Managers are responsible for scheduling all team practices and for leading the team on and off the field.
- For the Metro, Seniors, SuperStars, or Summer League programs you can volunteer via our online registration system. Please note that managers are required to register online as well as submit a manager application for background check.
- For Select, Elite and Premier programs managers must submit a manager application for background check as well as register their team online with Nations Baseball.
- Complete the manager application HERE.
- Registration links are available HERE.
Our team parents are a critical volunteer for each team. They coordinate and perform many of the administrative tasks for the team. This role can be performed by a single parent or managed via team committee with a main coordinator so so of the tasks can be shared.
- For the Metro, Seniors, SuperStars, or Summer League programs you can volunteer via our online registration system HERE.
- Check out "Team Mom Central" for important information and links.
There is a huge need for volunteers to help serve on several baseball committees. These committees will help coordinate and work various functions throughout the season like player registration, opening day (parade gift baskets, sponsor banners, etc.), field work day, fundraisers (candy, yard signs, window decals, etc.), uniforms, equipment and many others.
If we have any positions that are currently not filled we will post them here. To volunteer please contact us at email@example.com.
Responsible for maintaining certain aspects of the SKSA web site such as Lost and Found and basic content updates. Basic web authoring skills are a plus but not required.