Youth Baseball Registration Information
Instructions for preformed teams: Go to our main menu. Next go to youth baseball. Then go down to documents and forms. Scroll down to team documents and it will be friendship roster submission form.
Fall league per player price: Includes Shirt and Hat
1. 10 game season (2 games per week with a possibility of double header)
2. One game championship top 3 teams at the end of the 10 games will play for it.
3. Preformed teams will be allowed up to 9 players.
4. Preformed teams can register up to 9 players and use their own uniforms.
Pitching limits: we will stick with spring rules 18 outs per day or 27 per week.
All other league rules will remain the same.
The kids that are not on preformed teams will be placed like in any other season with coaches closest to them.
Being this is the fall league we will try our hardest to honor all friend requests if possible. However there is now guarantee that all request can or will be honored.
Online Registration System
Registration for SKSA Youth Baseball is done exclusively online, available 24x7 from the convenience of your own PC. The use of online systems eliminate the need for you to have to come to an "in-person" registration session making the process more convenient. SKSA typically holds a few "in-person" sessions to assist registrants and answer question, however the entire process is still performed online, so attending these is strictly optional.
Payment Options & Requirements
SKSA Youth Baseball only accepts credit/debit card payments with the online registration process. Checks and cash payments can only be made at "in-person" registration dates. This policy has been put into place in effort to reduce overhead to our volunteer staff due to the extensive amount of time required to collect and reconcile unpaid accounts. Please be aware of the payment cutoff date for the current season. Registrants not submitting payment by the cutoff date will not be placed on teams. Thank you in advance for your cooperation in getting payments in on time.
Please note that for any returned checks there is a $25 NSF fee added to the registration. Payment of the registration plus the NSF fee is required for participation.
Refund Policy and Request
Please see the SKSA registration refund policy and request procedure here → Refund Policy and Request Form
Player Age Rules
The cut-off date for SKSA is aligned with the Nations sanctioning rules for player age groups. The cut-off date is specific to the season being played in order to maintain age group continuity. The baseball year currently starts on August 1st.
- Spring/Summer League Programs - April 30th in the calendar year of the season
- Fall League Program - April 30th in the following year
Players can play up an age group, but never down. There are no exceptions to this rule.
The registration system will automatically show you which sessions your child is eligible for.
A late registration period may be available for Metro league programs and it will be indicated as such on the registration system and website.
- Late registrations are not guaranteed and you may be waitlisted.
- Late registrations are handled in a first come first serve fashion and we cannot 'hold' spots.
- Normal placement rules may not be possible for late registrants. This means your player may be placed on a team that is not the closest to your location. We do try to avoid this but in some cases it is not possible.
- Payment will not be accepted until the registrant is allocated a team spot. All late registrations are accessed a $15 late registration fee.
- If payment is not made by the required date/time the spot may be forfeited to another registrant.
Below are the links to registration for the various programs SKSA offers. If you are not sure what you need to be registering for please see the Youth Baseball page to view available programs and leagues.
- Requires guardian/registrant to create an online account with our registration system
- Players register individually for these programs
Select League Program Online Registration
- Players DO NOT register for these leagues individually
- Managers are required to create an Nations aseball online account
- Managers of these teams are responsible for the registration of the teams and roster management
- Registration is done online at Nations Baseball.